ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED WITH JIU-JITSU?
FREE Introductory Classes
Every athlete begins our program with three FREE introductory classes (2 private and one with the class).
- Strong Focus on Self-Defense
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Designed for Anyone, Male or Female or any Body Type
- Light Warm-up; 2-3 Techniques; Drilling
- Instructor gets to observe the beginning Athlete
Review Results & Set Goals
Immediately after the class, our Alliance Jiu Jitsu Instructor will discuss the results with you.
They will also explain which program is the best for you according to your needs, and point you in the right direction to get you started immediately!
Start Your Discipline
We use the information from the evaluation to assess and group your athlete into the appropriate training program.
Alliance Greenville Jiu Jitsu has different training programs available for you depending on your abilities and goals. Depending on your needs, the proper training program will be recommended that will ensure your individual needs are met and improve your form and technique individually.
INVITE A FRIEND!
Have a friend who’d like to see what Alliance Jiu Jitsu is all about? Bring a friend in with you at your scheduled class time and let them try it out for free. Give us a heads up if you are doing this so that we can plan for it. Remember, the sessions last one hour and will have a class maximum in them.
We look forward to sharing our experience and passion for the Martial Arts and Self-Defense with you…
HAVE A FRIEND INTERESTED IN ALLIANCE JIU-JITSU?
GETTING STARTED WITH ALLIANCE JIU-JITSU IS AS EASY AS 1-2-3
- Call 864-263-3812 or contact us to schedule your FREE Introductory Classes.
- Meet with one of our coaches to review your goals, tour our training facility, and experience an Alliance Jiu-Jitsu workout.
- Receive our recommendation for the programs that fit your needs, then choose the program options best for you.