A couple of weeks ago I sent out an email discussing our nutrition system for optimizing the way you look, feel, and perform. I realize it was a rather long email detailing the four different levels. I have had several questions about the system since then and wanted to send this out in order to simplify each of these levels.
No Cost. Basic General Guidelines as follows:
- Do one thing at a time.
- Eat a variety of real, whole, unprocessed foods that add value to your body.
- To lose fat, eat a little bit less. To gain mass or fuel athletic performance, eat a little bit more.
- Make sure your overall eating environment and habits, as well as your feelings and beliefs about eating, help you rather than hinder you.
- Be consistent and “pretty good” every day, rather than alternating wildly between rigid or “perfect” eating and uncontrolled or chaotic eating.
- Commit to doing a habit consistently for at least 2 weeks before making any changes, to determine how habits are working for you.
- Your body reflects what you put into it (food, recovery) and take out of it (activity, stress).
- Make decisions based on data and close observation of yourself, not “rules” or someone else’s ideas.
These basic concepts hold true for everyone from beginners to pro athletes. Mastering these fundamentals and practicing them consistently can get you pretty far. These are the basic principles from our online coaching program.
Receive 40 Lessons delivered via email every day over 40 days. You also have access to our accompanying Transformation Manual.
These lessons were previously used in our eight-week challenges to help people make a physical and mental transformation. These lessons go into more detail about the principles listed above for Level 1 and the mindset of change.
Cost: Subscribe to 40 Nutrition Lessons email list.
Request the Transformation Manual via email.
12-Month Online Nutrition program done in partnership with Precision Nutrition.
Cost: $60 per month with a 12-month commitment or $600 paid in full. The family plan is $90 per month or $900 paid in full. You will receive daily nutrition lessons and accountability tracking for 12 months.
12-month online nutrition coaching plus monthly accountability session with a coach.
Cost: $100 per month with a 12-month commitment.
With level 4 you are getting a little more accountability in that you know you are going to be meeting with a coach each month to monitor your progress and your compliance to the agreed upon plan. This monthly session can also be a time to troubleshoot any problems you may be having or to ask any questions that have not been covered in your daily lesson.